There are an enormous amount of competing priorities that a project manager must juggle on every project they work on. Utilizing sUAS mapping and imagery services at Skyview Imagery quickly begins to pay for itself by saving time and energy of your project managers to remain focused on critical tasks. Here are a few ways we can help:
- Reduce job site visits. Utilize imagery to inspect conditions, share with subcontractors, manage your vehicle fleet, inventory, and site layout.
- Continuity. Take the guess work out assuming someone photographed a condition, when a task was completed or if a Superintendent is unavailable or leaves.
- Document As Built Conditions. Stop relying on your subcontractors to provide you with as builts; photographs will serve as a matter of record.
- Document RFIs. Send photos of the conditions needing clarification rather than waiting for a site visit.
- Host OAC Meetings Digitally. Use maps and imagery taken within the last few days to articulate the progress of a construction meeting rather than relying on plans and verbalizing progress.